As Ireland’s leading supplier of wholesale keycards for hotels and guesthouses, Hotel Keycards works with accommodation providers large and small across Ireland and the United Kingdom to deliver the best room access solution for you and your guests. Operating from our facility in Monavalley, Tralee, we have had a simple mission since we first opened our doors in 1997: To supply our customers with a superior quality product and service at a competitive price.
What You Receive
When you order your keycards online from Hotel Keycards, you receive a 100% guarantee on your order, plus free shipping to anywhere in Ireland or the United Kingdom. We offer this unique assurance to all of our customers because we have complete confidence in the quality of our product and the standard of our service.
We dedicate as much attention to our smallest orders as we do to our larger shipments, getting to work on your keycards within hours of finalising your requirements. Whether you need a standard card for your guests, or you’re maximising your promotional opportunities by branding your card with your hotel’s details, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and fast turnaround.
It’s not just about keycards. Here are some other products we provide:
- Keycard Wallets. See how you can promote your business while giving guests a handy way to keep their keycards safe.
- Gum & Smokes. Use our fire-safe anti-litter pouches to dispose of your cigarette or chewing gum safely and without odour.
- Locks. We stock a wide range of room locks, including digital electronic locks.
- Safes. Our laptop safes offer your guests security and peace of mind when storing valuables.
About our products
- Suitable for safe keeping of laptop, disks and files.
- Body shaped only once. Looks good as well as offering excellent security.
- International standard A.D.I. Keypad.
- Large LED display up to 6 digits.
- 3-6 digital coding & credit card system.
- Operation information could show on LED display: battery high or low, error message, programming message, opening record.
- Two sets of combination codes: user code for hotel guest and master code for hotel management. Management can reset user code between guests.
- Hotel guest can use his own credit card to operate the safe and hotel management still has an override master code.
- Four 1.5v/LR6 alkaline batteries last for one year.
- Emergency overrider (CEU) and emergency manual key.
- Optional record system tracks last 100 openings
- Optional hotel network management and control system
- 230 x 400 x 335 (H x W x D in mm.)
- Double locking bolt, 6mm door plate, 2.5mm body.